Here's what will we be covering
- The parts of the bike and what their purposes
- Things you should take with you when you go for a ride.
- How to fix a flat
- Some simple maintenance tricks to keep your bike running smooth. Keeping up on regular maintenance will help prevent large catastrophes.
How will the class be structured?
We will break the class up into small groups so that everyone gets individual attention and the opportunity to ask all of your questions. Half of the class will be the hands-on portion where you'll be working on your own bike. The other half will be a conversation discussing bike terminology, basic use and any any questions you may have about bikes in general.
- How do I sign up? Please visit our Eventbrite page to sign up for all of our classes and events.
- How much does it cost? $20
- How long is the class? All of our classes are scheduled for 2 hours but can occasionally run a bit over.
- What do I need to bring?
- Your bike.
- Bike tools you currently own. Using your own tools in class allows you to practice on what you will be using in the world and gives you the opportunity to ask the mechanics any questions you may have about how they work.
- A pen and paper in case you want to jot some notes.