What makes a women's specific class so important? A lot of things.
Not only is there a difference in the bike frame, clothing and accessories, but the culture of cycling is undeniably different for men and women. The female anatomy requires different attention by the manufacturers of cycling equipment. We'll chat about some of the things women can do to make their cycling experience more comfortable, confident, and care free.
What will we be covering?
- What makes a bike frame gender specific and does that really matter?
- What should I look for in a saddle?
- What are some cute casual cycling clothing options?
- What are all of those parts on my bike?
- What do those parts do?
- What should I take with me on a ride?
- How do I fix a flat?
- What regular maintenance do I need to do to my bike?
Classes are limited to 8 participants so that everyone gets some hands-on time with their bike.
For more information and to sign up, visit our online store.