Our Sunday shop ride is a very leisurely ride. Our goal with this ride is to take out time exploring the city, noticing the finer details that me might miss in the rush of our daily lives. The route changes each week based on the whole groups interests and motivations.
This is a no-drop ride. No one will be left behind. We ride as a group and take breaks whenever needed. Meet at Spoked Bikes & Stuff for a pre-ride coffee.
- Do I need to sign up? Nope. Just show up at the shop ready to ride. Specifics on the times and dates are on our calendar.
- How long is the ride? Usually 15-20 miles.
- How long will this take? 2 hours max depending on the route, number of stops and environmental factors like weather and punctures.
- What type of bike do I need? Generally, all bicycle types are welcome.
- Are helmets? We ride on a combination of textured roads and paths where potholes, cracks and road construction are not uncommon. Just remember that you are responsible for your own safety.
- What else should I bring? You, your bike, a flat kit (spare tube, pump, multi-tool), a snack and water.
- I'm not very fast. Is this a race? Not at all. This is a casual ride at a pace somewhere around 10mph. We will be stopping as determined by the participants.